It’s a been a while since we’ve updated our Care IV Home Health blog. So many wonderful and exciting things have happened, despite 2020 and 2021 being challenging years for everyone in America and beyond.
Here are some highlights:
- Our company has grown exponentially, with scores of new talent joining our ranks at all 4 branch locations
- We’ve introduced a new Roth IRA option to our employees (in addition to our current lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan)
- We’ve renovated our company headquarters in Little Rock to include even more offices for the awesome staff we’ve added to our ranks
- Our Fayetteville Branch has a brand-new office, which is larger and even more professional than our previous location (see “contact us” section for the address)
- We’re rounding the corner to 17+ company cars by 2022!
- Our Instagram has taken off and we’re steadily adding fun reels & videos to tell you more about us, our team, and our wonderful patients – check it out at @care4homehealth
- We’ve had countless promotions at Care IV – a record-breaking number of our employees have been promoted the last year and a half, which brings us big feelings of pride for them as we truly have the best team
- We’ve also broken previous company records for number of Employee Referral Bonuses awarded to our employees – thousands of dollars going into their paychecks as thanks for referring the best of the best to us
- We’re working on building a new Telehealth Department! Stay tuned!
Those are just a few highlights as we move forward to 2022. Stay tuned for more and please take a moment to follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram – all @care4homehealth )
It’s a GREAT day at Care IV!