As the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, I am responsible for recruiting new talent at all 4 branch locations, therefore I receive a large volume of applications each week.
Here are some quick tips to help me process your application in a more timely manner:
- Make sure to include your full address, including city and state. This helps me to determine which job opportunities at which branch are closest to your area.
- Include an email address and check your email periodically for a response from me please
- Let us know how you heard about us, especially if you were referred by a Care IV employee. We give referral bonuses for certain positions and we want them to get credit.
- If you are Nurse or CNA, include your license or certificate number
- When listing job experience, list your most recent experience first. Please include dates of employment, pay details, details regarding your duties, and why you are leaving or seeking extra work.
- If you have been previously employed with us, please note this on your application
- Give me a basic idea your scheduling availability
- Once you complete the app, please email me at email@example.com to verify your application was received successfully. I am quicker to answer emails vs. phone messages as I receive a large volume of calls daily.
Finally, thank you very much for taking the time to apply with us. We appreciate you and look forward to the possibility of you joining our growing team.
It’s a GREAT day at Care IV.
Nicole Riedie / Recruitment & Retention Coordinator