Services Offered: Skilled Nursing
Skilled nursing is an hourly service provided by our highly trained nurses. This service allows your loved one to have a shorter stay in the hospital and receive treatments at home which is convenient and where they are more comfortable. We provide observation and assessment to infusion therapy, high-tech procedures and self-care instruction. Skilled nursing services are provided by RNs and LPNs under the direction of a physician, and the funding source can be Medicare, private pay, long-term care insurance.
Our nurses can:
- Teach self-injection and medication safety
- Monitor weight changes or adverse reactions to medication
- Ensure prescribed medications are being taken as directed
- Determine any over-the-counter remedies that may interact with a prescription
- We can perform necessary procedures or teach our clients how to handle the process without assistance.
- Our nurses are very skilled in dressing, cleaning and monitoring wounds.
- Care for hard to reach wounds is no problem for our staff.
Wounds can be simple and easy to care for, but they can also be complicated. Whatever the situation, our skilled nurses make healing much safer, faster and easier.
IV Care/Infusion Therapy
- This is a common procedure administered at home. Nurses make the process much more comfortable and less time consuming.
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) pumps must be monitored and refilled. This is a logical time for a nurse’s assessment and consultation.
We also assist with:
- Catheter care
- Ostomy/colostomy care
- Medication set up & administration
- Wound care & dressing changes
- Feeding tube assistance
- Skilled hospice support
Call Care IV Home Health or email Care IV Home Health for fast and friendly attention or for more information on how we can best meet home care and home health needs in Arkansas.
Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve needs as they arise.