Services Offered: Private Duty
Private duty nurses are RNs and LPNs providing care under the plan and direction of a physician. Private duty nurses can provide specialized care at home for those who need supervision or those who need comprehensive care services. The funding source can be Medicaid, private pay, workers’ compensation or long-term care insurance.
Below are a few of the ways our private duty nurses can help:
- Respiratory or pulmonary disease treatments
- Perform ventilator monitoring and alarm assessments
- Monitor blood oxygen concentration
- Tracheotomy checking, cleaning and suctioning
- Tube enteral medication feeds
Our Private Duty services offer our clients peace of mind that they can stay in their own home and not have to consider alternative living arrangements due to their additional medical needs.
Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve needs as they arise.