Applying for a new job can be a very daunting task. At Care IV Home Health, we understand how overwhelming it can be, so we thought we’d share this step-by-step guide explaining our hiring process.
Here is how it works:
- View our open jobs & complete on online application at www.care4.com
- Your application will go to our Recruiter, who will review it, then call you for a more detailed phone conversation about the job if you meet our qualifications
- If both you and our Recruiter feel you are a possible match, your application is sent to the Hiring Manager for that particular position, along with details regarding the phone conversation
- You will be contacted for a face-to-face interview
- If your F2F is successful, you will be sent for a drug screen & receive new employee digital onboarding paperwork via email
- Once you pass your drug screen, criminal background checks & complete your paperwork, we will secure a start date & you will be scheduled for training & orientation
It’s that easy!
Here are some helpful tips to make this process go as smoothly as possible:
- To check the status of your application, email your inquiry to our Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not do application status checks via phone. Be sure to include your first name, last name and the position for which you applied in your email.
- All positions are posted at www.care4.com first, so that is the best place to see the most up-to-date jobs
- You can sign up for automatic job alerts at www.care4.com
- If you apply online, check your email regularly. You may receive an email requesting more information on your application or general follow-up questions from our Recruiter.
- If you don’t see an open position that meets your qualifications or career needs at care4.com, we have a special “open post” where you can apply for future positions
- All new hire paperwork can be completed from the comfort of your home on any computer, tablet or smart phone.
- In some special cases, such as an applicant living exceptionally far from our branch locations, a video interview can be arranged in lieu of a face-to-face.
- Follow us on social media for updates at: LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/care4homehealth and Instagram at www.instagram.com/care4homehealth
Now that you understand the ins and outs of applying, please visit www.care4.com and click on “Career Opportunities” to get started. We look forward to working with you.
Care IV Home Health